A Centre where individuals living with Autism and other related developmental disorders are given opportunities by identifying their needs and supporting their individual strengths using evidence-based methods in achieving their full potentials.
● To provide specialized educational services for individuals living with Autism within and outside Nigeria.
● To integrate child(ren) into mainstream schools to become self-confident learners.
● To create awareness and support indigent families with children living with Autism and other developmental disabilities.
● To provide employment opportunities for individuals with Special Needs.
● To create vocational opportunities for special needs people that are struggling with educational challenges.
Research has shown that early intervention can improve a child’s overall development. Children who receive early therapy and support at key developmental stages are more likely to gain the skills needed to enhance their quality of life